Why Invisalign is Worth the Cost in Bangkok
Besides the cost of Invisalign treatment in Bangkok, one must consider the severity of your teeth alignment as well. The cost is very much dictated by the severity of your teeth misalignment and the length of treatment required. That’s why for certain individuals whose teeth aren’t as severely misaligned, Invisalign can be a cost-effective option.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an innovative dental treatment that uses a series of clear aligners to straighten crooked teeth. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign are virtually invisible. They’re also comfortable to wear and can be easily removed for eating and brushing unlike traditional braces that are permanently worn throughout the entire treatment period.
The Cost of Invisalign in Bangkok
Compared to places like Australia, United States and Canada, the cost of Invisalign in Bangkok is significantly more affordable. However, one must remember that the cost of the Invisalign is affected by the length of treatment and the severity of your teeth misalignment. Generally, the cost of Invisalign treatment in Bangkok ranges from US$2,400 to US$4,500. Whereas in other countries, the cost can be twice that amount or more.
Why is Invisalign Treatment More Affordable in Bangkok?
Over the past few years, Thailand has become a popular destination for both medical and dental tourism. This is thanks to the affordability of these treatments and the high service standards. Treatments are generally more affordable in Thailand for a few reasons.
- Lower Overhead Cost
The cost of living in Thailand is significantly lower compared to many other countries. This results in lower overhead costs for clinics and it allows these clinics to pass on the savings to the patients.
- Competitive Market
Bangkok’s dental industry is highly competitive with many clinics offering the same dental services. Therefore clinics like to keep their prices competitive to keep patients coming back. But this is not at the expense of service quality as many dental clinics still provide an excellent standard of care despite the affordable prices.
- Favorable Currency Exchange Rates
The generally favorable currency exchange rates between the Thai baht and foreign currencies also helps to reduce the cost of the treatments in Thailand.
What to Expect During your Invisalign Treatment?
These are the steps you can expect to go through when you undergo Invisalign treatment.
- Initial Consultation: Your dentist will examine your teeth and assess whether the Invisalign treatment is right for you. During this step, they will also provide an estimate of the cost of treatment for you.
- Treatment Planning: Your dentist will create a customized treatment plan based on the alignment of your teeth. This will include a series of clear aligners that will need to be worn for a specific amount of time.
- Aligner Fitting: Your dentist will fit you with the first set of clear aligners. You will need to wear each set of aligners for 20-22 hours a day for the first 1 to 2 weeks before moving on to the next set.
- Regular Check-Ups: YOU will need to visit your dentist every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Final Results: After completing the treatment plan, you will be fitted with a retainer to maintain your newly aligned teeth.
Contact About Tooth Dental Clinic today to find out more about the Invisalign treatment.